Rex, Ashton, and Haley 2011

Rex, Ashton, and Haley 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

‎"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth" Luke 11:2. AS IN HEAVEN, SO IN EARTH. This is God's plan. He wants His will to be accomplished in our home, just as it is in heaven. He wants the atmosphere of heaven to be the atmosphere of our home.  Those words come at just the right time.  I feel like I'm standing on the edge sometimes, waiting on my life to begin.  We have some life changing decisions coming up in our near future and I keep waiting and praying and wondering what will happen.  I keep putting things off but life is NOW, I have a job to do NOW!  I guess if I was honest with myself that feeling of waiting stems from feelings of discontent.  Discontentment stems from a lack thankfulness.  No wonder I am nervous and anxious about what comes next!  Today I will just sigh and take a step back to look at all the good my God has done for me.  What would he have me do TODAY.  That will be my focus.  Joy = thankfulness...feeling better already!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Life is NOW. No more waiting for things to happen, no more hoping/dreaming of our future. Today is the day that the Lord has made, let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it! I'm feeling better already too. :)

    ReplyDelete